Hi! My name is Lindsay Czech and I am the Director of College Advising here at PHS. Some of the services that I provide include:
- Providing individual college advising to students in grades 9-12.
- Assisting students with researching colleges that match their academic performance and career goals.
- Advising and assisting students and families with financial aid resources.
- Organizing college representative visits to PHS and encouraging students to attend
- Providing information and guidance to student athletes regarding NCAA requirements, and assisting with the registration process
- Coordinating all scholarships, including local scholarships, and assisting students and parents with scholarship searches, as well as matching scholarships to qualifying candidates
- Promoting summer enrichment opportunities at various colleges to students and families
- Providing ACT test prep information and opportunities
- Organizing annual Decision Day (May 1) festivities for senior class.
Perrysburg High School is using Scoir to send electronic application documents, schedule visits and assist throughout the search and selection process.
A little bit of background about me
A 2003 PHS graduate, I went on to receive my Bachelor's degree in Psychology from Bowling Green State University and my Master's degree in College Student Personnel from Ohio University. While a graduate student at OU, I had the opportunity to do practicum work at Denison University and an internship at the College of William & Mary. Since graduating from OU, I have worked as an admissions counselor at Bowling Green State University and as Assistant Director for Career Services at Lourdes University.
Phone number: 419-874-3181 ext. 5182