Get your answers here!
Please use the link: BACK TO SCHOOL 2020-2021
to get the information from central office on this school year :) School looks different this year, that's OK! We got you :) Let us help you with this "new normal" with some direction !
Now more than ever it is so important to develop and utilize your skills in using technology to support your success! Doing this will demonstrate your independence as a learner and show that YOU can take responsibility for yourself, when everything else may feel out of your control! I believe in you and know we can do this together! - Love , Mrs. Sigg
- Make good connections your teachers at the beginning and find out when their office hours are and how they would prefer you contact them for help!
- CHECK SCHOOLOGY! Often...more than often...get obsessed with it ;)
- Reach out to your counselor for help navigating your emotions during this time. This "new normal" puts us in a great opportunity to flex our problem solving skills to the test and create new ways of helping ourselves. Use your resources team and talk to you COUNSELOR.
- Visit Daily Office hours with questions
- Reach out to your counselor via email
- Set up a Virtual or in person meeting
You may feel alone but here is a list of struggles students expressed they struggle with . You are NOT ALONE and we are here to help:
Feeling unorganized and overwhelmed
Procrastinating and not being focused
Feeling alone with seeing friends and attending classes
Missing their teachers
Using schoology & powerschool
New responsibilities at home
Not being able to have "normal" sports and school events