Upcoming Events *AP testing dates listed below
Mar. 3 & 4: Band Concert (Live streaming available
Mar. 12: Remote Learning Day – Staff Covid vaccine day
Mar. 19: Graduation Order pick up (Commons during lunches)
Mar. 22-26: Spring Break
Congratulations to the following students of the month for December, January and February:
Wood County ESC – Maia Colon (December)
Wood County ESC – Hailey Thompson (January)
Wood County ESC – Luke Price (February)
1. Congratulations to the 10 Jacket gymnasts heading to State Championship on Friday 3/5
Emma Gardner, Genevieve Thomas, Katie Ruby, Anna Miller, Grace Leonard, Emma Palmer, Allison Kulmatycki, Raegan Ruehle, Ava Kincaid and Grace Helton
Grace Helton and Genevieve Thomas will advance on Saturday as individual competitors.
2. (03/03) BUY YOUR 2021 YEARBOOK
--- Yearbooks are on sale now at Jostens.com
3. (03/03) Yearbook Senior Recognition Ads -- The FINAL deadline is approaching!
When you make your purchase today via credit card, you secure your spot in our book to celebrate your senior with deserved praise, congratulations, and love. Senior Recognition Ads come in four sizes: full-page, half-page, quarter-page, or eighth-page, and are crafted to your liking through the Jostens website OR by our yearbook staff. See how it works here tinyurl.com/YBSrRecAd
and order by Friday, March 19, 2021. **Due to Yearbook Adviser Mrs. Wagener’s maternity leave, there will be no extensions to this sale.
4. (03/02) Sophomore Student Council is collecting donations of gently used soccer gear and gently used clothing for the organization Soccer Gear for Gambia (SG4G). All donations will be directly shipped to Gambia and will be distributed to children there. Donations can be dropped off in the boxes at the PHS Main Office, Counseling Office, and Main Entrance. Donations will be accepted from March 1st through March 19th.
5. (03/01) If you are planning to participate in ANY college coursework
next year you MUST
meet all State, District, and College deadlines and requirements to be eligible. For PHS that means watching the CCP Video available on the PHS counseling CCP webpage or
setting up a time to speak with your counselor AND completing the E-Letter of Intent
by May 1st. These steps must be completed every year in order to be eligible. Failure to do this will result in you being ineligible to participate during the 2021-2022 school year. Please reach out to your school counselor with questions.
6. (02/25) Pit Orchestra Auditions for ONCE
If you play the violin, cello, accordion, guitar or percussion and are interested in auditioning for the pit, please see Mr. Smith in room 102 for audition music. Audition recordings will be due March 15th.
7. (02/25) Attention all grades -- The Annual Rotary Four-Way Test Speech Contest has gone virtual this year! If you're interested in competing for a cash prize, read more about the contest and how to participate at the link below.
8. (02/04) Perrysburg will offer the state mandated SAT to all of our current juniors on Tuesday, April 27 at 8:30 am at Perrysburg HS. There is no cost for the test and no registration is required - it is expected that all junior students will test and we will pre-register them.
9. (2/19) Seniors - as your scholarship offers begin to roll in, please bring in copies of ALL scholarship award notifications, even from schools you are not planning to attend, to the Counseling Office. The deadline to turn these in for inclusion in the graduation program is Thursday, April 22nd. Individual dollar amounts will not be listed but a grand total will be announced for the Class of 2021.
Attention Parents/Guardians of current Junior Students:
Before your student starts their senior year, Ohio state law requires that they must turn in documentation of having had a meningococcal (serogroups A,C,W,Y) immunization that would have been given on or after their 16th birthday. Many students may have received one prior to age 16 years of age, but will need a second one that was given after age 16 years. Paperwork showing that your student has taken care of this requirement for next school year can be turned in to the nurse at the high school beginning now. Please also be aware that, although it is not a state requirement, the 2 dose vaccine series for Meningitis B is extremely important for your child to have as 70% of Ohio's cases of meningitis are from type B. Any questions can be directed to Debbie Reddick - 419-874-3181, x5010.
Student Withdrawing? - Families who are moving out of the district must contact the Counseling Office, 419-874-3181, ext. 5001 (last name A-K) or ext 5188 (last name L-Z), and fill out a Withdrawal Form. Students must turn in their computer, charger and any textbooks or library books, and pay any outstanding fees and/or fines. Once these things are done, records can be sent to the new school.
Attention AP Students:
Perrysburg High School is planning on holding AP tests from May 3-17 (all in person and on paper). The testing schedule is listed below, with the main test listed first and the make-up date listed in ( ).
***Make-up tests are indicated ONLY for those students who are sick or quarantined on the original test date. Please note, some of the make-up tests are in person at school and some are only offered in a digital format that students will take at home. This is the schedule provided by College Board and we cannot alter it.
Monday, May 3
8:00 am - US Government & Politics (make-up 5/20 at 12:00 noon - digital, at home)
12:00 noon - Physics C: Mechanics (make-up 5/24 at 12:00 noon - paper, in school)
Tuesday, May 4
8:00 am - Calculus AB (make-up 5/24 at 8:00 am - paper, in school)
Wednesday, May 5
8:00 am - English Lit & Comp (make-up 5/18 at 12:00 noon - digital, at home)
Thursday, May 6
8:00 am - US History (make-up 5/19 at 12:00 noon - digital, at home)
12:00 noon - Art History (make-up 5/19 at 4:00 pm - digital, at home)
Friday, May 7
8:00 am - Chemistry (make-up 5/25 at 8:00 am - paper, in school)
12:00 noon - European History (make-up 5/19 at 12:00 noon - digital, at home)
Monday, May 10
8:00 am - French Language & Culture (make-up 5/21 at 12:00 noon - paper, in school)
Tuesday, May 11
8:00 am - Spanish Language & Culture (make-up 5/21 at 8:00 am - paper, in school)
12:00 noon - Psychology (make-up 5/20 at 4:00 pm - digital, at home)
Wednesday, May 12
12:00 noon - Music Theory (make-up 5/21 at 12:00 noon - paper, in school)
Thursday, May 13
Friday, May 14
8:00 am - Biology (make-up 5/27 at 12:00 noon - digital, at home)
12:00 noon - Chinese (make-up 5/21 at 12:00 noon - digital, in school)
Monday, May 17
8:00 am - Computer Science Principles (make-up 5/26 at 4:00 pm - digital, at home)
12:00 noon - Statistics (make-up 5/25 at 12:00 noon - paper, in school)