2023-2024 Back-to-School Supply Kits
The Hull Prairie Intermediate back-to-school supply kit program is back, and kits are now available for you to order!
Go to www.unitedschoolsupplies.com
now and enter our unique School Code, which is 205126. Enter your student’s name and NEXT YEAR’S grade level (to properly label the kit) to add the kit to your shopping cart. Select any optional student accessories you’d like such as backpacks, headphones, lunch bags, water bottles, and food jars, and then proceed to secure checkout. It is extremely simple and convenient!
The entire process takes less than two-minute and you can do it on your phone or from the comfort of your home. Your student’s supply kit and any optional accessories you ordered will be individually labeled and delivered directly to the school prior to the start of the new school year.
Why order a back-to-school supply kit for your student? Here are some of the top reasons:
- The kit provides the specific items requested by your student’s teachers on the official school supply list.
- The kit includes high-quality supplies that help students and teachers succeed in the classroom, including products from trusted brands such as Avery, Crayola, Expo, Fiskars, Kleenex, Paper Mate, Sharpie, Ticonderoga, and Ziploc.
- Kits are very convenient. You can complete your back-to-school supply list shopping for one or more students on your phone or computer in just a couple of minutes.
- Kits are affordably priced compared to other shopping options (with no additional shipping fees, etc. added to the all-inclusive prices listed below), even if you don’t factor in the time and travel costs required to track down these items on your own. Here are our kit prices by NEXT YEAR’S grade level:
- Grade 5 - $59
- Grade 6 - $58
Thank you for supporting our students and teachers! We look forward to seeing you and your student next year!
2023-2024 School Supply List
- 3-ring binder (2" or 3") w/Supply Pouch & Tabbed Subject Dividers (5)
- 1 pack of loose-leaf lined paper
- 24 #2 wooden pencils and handheld sharpener
- Colored pencils - 12 pack
- 1 pair of scissors
- 1 pair of earbuds
- 4 pack dry erase markers (Prefer Black & Blue)
- 2 highlighters
- 3 composition notebooks (100 sheets)
- 1 box of facial tissues
- 1 box sandwich size Ziploc bags (Girls)/ gallon size (Boys) – 5th Grade Only
- 4 rolls of scotch tape w/disposable dispensers
- Chromebook Case
- 1 Bleach wipes container
- 4 Pack of Post-its
- Calculator for 6th Grade Math & Up (Choose one. Calculator options can be used in grades 5-12.)
- Texas Instrument TI-30Xa
- Texas Instrument TI-30XIIS
- Water Bottle - Optional
OAESA Hall of Fame School Designation
The Ohio Association of Elementary School Administrators (OAESA) recently announced that HPI was one of five schools selected for the 2022 Hall of Fame Award for School Excellence. The Hall of Fame School Award recognizes schools that engage students, faculty, and the community to provide a quality school experience.
Ohio Department of Education Purple Star Designation
The Ohio Department of Education selected HPI as a Purple Star School in recognition of our commitment to serving our military-connected students, families, and staff.
Veterans' Day Recorded Messages & Slideshow
to watch out 2022 Veterans' Day Assembly with Keynote Speaker Congressman Bob Latta.
Best Communities for Music Education
Perrysburg school district has been honored with the Best Communities for Music Education designation from The NAMM Foundation for its outstanding commitment to music education. Now in its 24th year, the Best Communities for Music Education designation is awarded to districts that demonstrate outstanding achievement in efforts to provide music access and education to all students.
To qualify for the Best Communities designation, the music directors answered detailed questions about funding, graduation requirements, music class participation, instruction time, facilities, support for the music program, and community music-making programs. Responses were verified with school officials and reviewed by The Music Research Institute at the University of Kansas.
This is the 17th year that we have been recognized for this honor, so thank you to everyone for your continued support of our music students!
HPI Awarded Ohio PBIS Bronze Award
Hull Prairie Intermediate School was recently awarded the Ohio PBIS Bronze Award for the 2021-2022 school year by the State Support Team. HPI earned this award by implementing PBIS (Positive Behavior Interventions & Supports) with fidelity and maintaining a positive school culture and climate that benefits our entire school community.