2022-23 Kindergarten Online Pre-Registration
Opens Monday, January 24, 2022, at Noon
Students must be age five on or before August 1, 2022 to begin KG
during the 2022-23 school year.
IMPORTANT KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION DATES & DEADLINES
03/18/22 9 a.m., Families Emailed Confirmation of Child’s Placement
03/28/22 After 4 p.m., Tuition Forms Emailed to Families Requesting ADK
04/08/22 ADK Deposits Due by 3:30 p.m. to Reserve Spot for 2022-2023
July 2022 Half Day KG Families Notified of AM/PM Placement
Families of Enrolled Students Begin Receiving Emails from School
Aug. 2022 Back to School Events Begin
Monday, January 24, 2022 at Noon – Online Pre-Registration Begins
- Go to www.perrysburgschools.net. Click on Parents --> Enrollment for New Students -->
- IMPORTANT: Only a custodial parent/guardian living within the Perrysburg School District attendance area may register a student for school. Ohio Law grants full custodial status to the MOTHER ONLY when parents are not married prior to the child’s birth, unless legal action regarding the father’s parental rights has occurred.
- An email confirmation is sent when the application has been successfully completed. If a confirmation is not received, please log back in and check the “Summary” tab for errors highlighted in red.
- Once application has been completed, check your email for a signup genius to select an in-person appointment to complete registration at our central office.
Enrollment Documents to Bring:
ID of Parent/Guardian who Submitted Online Pre-Registration
Student’s Original Birth Certificate
Custody Documentation (if applicable)
For more information about acceptable documents, please see district website under
Parents --> Enrollment for New Students.
There will be representation and/or information from various community partners and support organizations from each elementary.
Friday, March 18 at 9 a.m. - Families Emailed Confirmation of Child’s Placement in ADK or Half Day Kindergarten
- If a child’s home school is at class size capacity for ADK, the child will be placed in Half Day Kindergarten and added to the home building’s ADK Wait List.
- There may be opportunities to intra-district open enroll in an ADK program at another elementary school in the school district at a later date if spots are available.
Monday, March 28 after 4 p.m. – Tuition Forms Emailed to Families Requesting ADK
- The Treasurer’s Office will email those families who have been granted ADK placement with payment options.
- Families that qualify for Free/Reduced Meals also qualify for reduction in cost of All Day Kindergarten. The application is available on the district website under Parents-->Free or Reduced Meal Application. The application should be submitted as soon as possible to be reviewed for approval.
- A tuition payment will be due by Friday, April 8th to secure an All Day Kindergarten spot.
Friday, April 8 at 3:30 p.m. – ADK Deposits ($285) Due at the Treasurer’s Office by 3:30 p.m.
This is the deadline. Students who do not have deposits and Tuition Forms on file in the Treasurer’s Department at the Perrysburg School Board Offices by 3:30 p.m. on April 8th will automatically be moved to the Half Day program and the next student on the waitlist will be contacted for the ADK space (if applicable).
Question? Contact Patty Haar in the Enrollment Department at [email protected] or (419) 874-9131, ext. 2147 or check out the Kindergarten Program FAQ on the website.