REQUIRED ENROLLMENT DOCUMENTS
The following items need to be submitted at your child's enrollment appointment. Your child is not considered “enrolled” until all items are received.
- Parent/Guardian Driver's License, State Issued ID Card or Passport - Must be presented at appointment for proof of identity. Also, any paperwork showing a parental name change (i.e., divorce/re-marriage) must be presented.
- Child's Birth Certificate or Passport - An original (or certified copy) of student's Birth Certificate must be presented at registration.
- Proof of Residency - Provide one item from List A and one item from List B of the residency documents on the website. The parent/guardian of the student(s) being registered must be listed on documents; otherwise, a Residency Affidavit 5111 F2 will need to be completed – See “Living with a Perrysburg Resident.” Proof of Residency
- Court file-stamped Custody Document, if applicable to your child. NOTE: Ohio law requires the entire custody document be on file with the school.
- Child’s Immunization Records - Complete immunization record.
- Preschool Only - Preschool Medical Statement. Medical Statements are due no later than 30 days after date of admission and every 13 months from the date of.
- KG Only - Physical dated within one year from start of school (doctor can use any form). These forms are due by the first day of school and can be submitted directly to the building of attendance.
In addition, it is recommended that you also provide the following:
In order to accommodate your registration quickly, we MUST comply with the legal requirements of the following:
OBTAINING A CERTIFIED BIRTH CERTIFICATE
State of Ohio
If you do not have an original, certified birth certificate for your child and your child was born in Ohio, you may obtain a certified copy of a birth certificate at any Vital Records Office within Ohio. There is a fee required. They will provide you with a certified copy while you wait or you may also obtain a certified copy of a birth certificate by mail.
Wood County Health Department is located at 1840 E. Gypsy Lane Road, Bowling Green OH 43402. The office is open Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., excluding holidays. For more details, call the Vital Records office at 419-354-1050 or go to https://woodcountyhealth.org/birth-death-certificate/
Toledo Lucas County Health Department – Vital Records Department is located at 635 N. Erie Street, Toledo, OH 43624. Monday-Friday 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. For more details, call 419-213-4100. https://lucascountyhealth.com/vital-records/birth-certificates/
Out of the State of Ohio
The following website: https://www.vitalchek.com/birth-certificates has links and information for all states to obtain a certified copy of a birth certificate for your child. There are addresses and phone numbers for the various agencies in each state. Most of these agencies have a fee required to obtain a certified birth certificate.