Grade K-12 Enrollment

home button email button

New Student Enrollment Information for Grades K-12

Parents/Guardians who are Perrysburg School District residents with new students wishing to enroll for the 2020-21 school year, please click on this link to pre-register:
If English is not your primary language and you need interpreter services, please do not click the link above. Instead, please contact Perry Harris at the contact information listed below to make an enrollment appointment.

Have Questions? Please Contact:
Perry Harris III, Enrollment Consultant
[email protected] 
419-874-9131 ext. 2147 
The following items need to be submitted. Your child is not considered “enrolled” until all items are received.
  1.  Photo I.D. of Custodial Parent/Guardian must be presented when registering. Also, any paperwork showing a parental name change (i.e. divorce/re-marriage) must be presented.
  2. Proof of Residency.
  3. Certified Original Birth Certificate.
  4. Immunization Record (Immunization records from the student’s birth to the present must be submitted.)
  5.  Court file-stamped Custody Papers, if applicable to your child.

In addition, it is recommended that you also provide the following:

  1. Most recent grade card.
  2.  Current transcript or most recent class schedule (High School Only).
  3.  Special Education Records (IEP/ETR), if applicable.
  4.  Written Education Plan (WEP), if applicable.
  5. 504 records, (evaluation/plan) if applicable.
  6. Parent Request and Authorization to Administer a Prescribed/Over the Counter Medication or Drug if your child will need to receive medication during school hours.

In order to accommodate your registration quickly, we MUST comply with the legal requirements of the following:

  • Federal/State Law - “Missing Child Act”
  • State Law ORC 3113.64 – Legal Custody
  • State Law ORC 3313.64 - Legal Residency
  • Perrysburg Board of Education Policy Guidelines #5111
 If you have any questions, please call 419-874-9131, ext. 2147.
View text-based website