The following items need to be submitted at your child's enrollment appointment. Your child is not considered “enrolled” until all items are received.
- Photo I.D. of Custodial Parent/Guardian must be presented when registering. Also, any paperwork showing a parental name change (i.e. divorce/re-marriage) must be presented.
- Proof of Residency.
- Certified Original Birth Certificate or Passport (see below for more information).
- Immunization Record (Immunization records from the student’s birth to the present must be submitted.)
- Court file-stamped Custody Papers, if applicable to your child.
In addition, it is recommended that you also provide the following:
In order to accommodate your registration quickly, we MUST comply with the legal requirements of the following:
- Federal/State Law - “Missing Child Act”
- State Law ORC 3113.64 – Legal Custody
- State Law ORC 3313.64 - Legal Residency
- Perrysburg Board of Education Policy Guidelines #5111
OBTAINING A CERTIFIED BIRTH CERTIFICATE
State of Ohio
If you do not have an original, certified birth certificate for your child and your child was born in Ohio, you may obtain a certified copy of a birth certificate at any Vital Records Office within Ohio. There is a fee required. They will provide you with a certified copy while you wait or you may also obtain a certified copy of a birth certificate by mail.
Wood County Health Department is located at 1840 E. Gypsy Lane Road, Bowling Green OH 43402. The office is open Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., excluding holidays. For more details, call the Vital Records office at 419-354-1050 or go to www.woodcountyhealth.org/vitalstats/vital_stats.html.
Toledo Lucas County Health Department – Vital Records Department is located at 635 N. Erie Street, Toledo, OH 43624. Monday-Friday 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. For more details, call 419-213-4100.
Out of the State of Ohio
The following website: https://www.vitalchek.com/birth-certificates has links and information for all states to obtain a certified copy of a birth certificate for your child. There are addresses and phone numbers for the various agencies in each state. Most of these agencies have a fee required to obtain a certified birth certificate.
If you have any questions, please call 419-874-9131, ext. 2147.