All new students entering the Perrysburg Exempted Village School District must provide the proper documentation to establish proof of residency. The name and address on these documents must match the name and address of the custodial parent or legal guardian of the student(s) being registered. Acceptable proof-of-residency documents are:
Homeowner (one of the following)
- A copy of your most recent property tax statement
- A copy of the settlement statement.
- A copy of the warranty deed
Recently closed on a new home
- A copy of the settlement statement from closing or a warranty deed
Recently made an offer on a home
- Signed Purchase Agreement and
- Upon closing, provide a copy of the settlement statement or a warranty deed within 60 days.
Renter (one of the following)
- A copy of your lease agreement with the term listed. The agreement MUST contain property owner’s name, address, phone number, and signature; and name and signature of parent/guardian. Note: Moving in with a person in an apartment will not be accepted, unless your name is on the lease or listed on the lease under occupants.
Renter on a month-to-month basis (one of the following)
- Letter signed by your landlord, including his/her phone number, and a utility bill for the last or current month in your name mailed to you at your Perrysburg Exempted Village School District address.
- Expired, previously signed Lease, showing language that after expiration of the Lease said Renter begins a month-to-month contract. Must include landlords phone number and a utility bill in your name for the last or current month mailed to you at the Perrysburg Exempted Village School District address.
Co-Resident (living with family or friends)
- RESIDENCY AFFIDAVIT needs to be completed and NOTARIZED. In addition, closing papers or the most recent property tax statement of the person that owns the home that you are living with is required. This is valid for only one (1) year.