Perrysburg Schools recognizes that Military-connected families face unique challenges, and we strive to do all we can to help these families.
Did you know?
• Over 2 million Military children have experienced a parental deployment since 2001.
• Currently there are 1.2 million Military children of active duty members worldwide.
• Over 80% of Military children attend public schools.
• The average Military family moves three times more often than their civilian counterpart.
• One-third of school-age Military children show psychosocial behaviors such as being anxious, worrying often and crying more frequently.