Due to the recent Governor’s announcement regarding high school athletics and spectator guidelines, the Perrysburg High School Athletic Department is adjusting its attendance policy in order to regulate attendance.
Effective for the 2020-21 school year:
- There will be no season tickets for the fall season and no yearly passes.
- There will be no passes honored for at least this fall season. This includes Family Passes, Student Passes, NLL Passes, Senior Citizen “Stinger” Activity Passes and School District Employee Passes.
- BCSN live streaming of the events is in-process for select home games. It would be a pay-per-view fee and works with phones, computers, iPads, etc. More information on this to follow. Jacket Sports Network will be available on a very limited basis.
- The NLL has moved all freshman volleyball matches to Tuesday and Thursdays prior to the JV/V contests.
- The NLL has modified the freshman and JV football schedules. There could be some double headers on Saturday mornings contingent on the soccer schedule.
- The NLL will now be charging for all JV football contests.
- Jacket Sports Network (via Facebook Live) will have limited events available.
To make sure parents/guardians get the first chance on ticket sales to see their children participate and to help reduce the exchange of money at the gates, the athletic department has partnered with HomeTown Tickets for online ticket sales. For this fall, all contests will require all presale tickets via our box office located on the athletic department webpage (http://www.perrysburgschools.net/OnlineTicketPurchase.aspx
All presale tickets must be purchased by parents/guardians prior to 9:00 a.m. of game day. If tickets remain at that time, they will be released after 9:00 a.m. to the general public.
All spectators must wear a mask and maintain 6 feet of social distancing at all times.