Perrysburg School District Residents who are parents/guardians of *new incoming 2022-23 preschool student(s) may click here to pre-register beginning January 18, 2022 at noon. We encourage parents and guardians to register online as soon as possible once the pre-registration window opens.
Students must be three years old and toilet-trained to begin preschool.
Once the online form is submitted, you will be contacted by the Preschool with instructions to complete the registration.
Parents/guardians, to complete your registration, you will need to provide the required documents and forms:
- Certified original birth certificate
- Photo ID as the parent/guardian
- Proof of residency - see “New Student Enrollment” tab for detailed description
- Immunization record
- Entire court file-stamped custody papers (if applicable)
- Completed tuition forms (forms will be emailed to you after enrollment is complete;
the forms must be returned to our Treasurer’s Office to secure placement for next school year)
*Parents/guardians of CURRENT Perrysburg Preschool students at Union Preschool DO NOT need to pre-register. Current Union Preschool Parents/Guardians will be asked to verify their information in our system. Additional information will be provided by our Preschool staff members about the verification process.
If you have any questions, please contact Josie Holbert, Preschool Secretary, at [email protected] or 419-893-2221, ext. 2.