Like school districts around the country, Perrysburg Schools’ Transportation Department is experiencing significant staffing challenges. Our plan to address this issue, detailed below, will begin on Monday, November 29, 2021. For most students, this will mean bus routes that are 10-15 minutes longer as several routes are being combined. School building staff members will work hard to help students who have a bus change to ensure they board the correct bus.
Overview of Transportation Changes:
· Hull Prairie will no longer run Bus #10; students have been reassigned to Bus #2 and Bus #12.
· Junior High will no longer run Bus #52; students have been reassigned to Bus #16 and Bus #21.
· Junior High will no longer run Bus #17; students have been reassigned to Bus #1 and Bus #14.
· Fort Meigs Elementary will no longer run Bus #37; students have been reassigned to Bus # 19 and Bus #42.
· Toth Elementary will no longer run Bus #52; students have been reassigned to Bus #37.
We are asking all families that utilize our transportation system to please log in to e-Link – Perrysburg Schools’ Transportation Portal – to verify your student’s bussing information at this time. Please follow the link below and procedures to log in to view the information:
Enter your username and password as follows:
? Username: firstname.lastname (of the student)
? Password is student birthdate: mmddyear (eg. 01232001 for birthdate of January 23, 2001)
Thank you so much for your patience and understanding. If at any time you have any questions, please feel free to call 419-874-3127 or email [email protected]
Director of Transportation