The Perrysburg Schools Parent Safety Task Force is heading into its fourth year of service. At this time, we are seeking additional volunteers to represent individual schools as follows:
• 2 open positions at Toth Elementary School
• 1 open position at Woodland Elementary School
• 1 open position at Frank Elementary School
• 2 open positions at Perrysburg High School
The Perrysburg Schools Parent Safety Task Force continues to develop the following priorities:
• Facilitate and grow communication from the school district to families and from families to the school district.
• Develop ongoing community partnerships.
• Encourage school safety training and education.
• Offer ideas, action and policy recommendations.
Your commitment would be for approximately eight evening meetings per year, including quarterly meetings with the school district’s safety committee. If you are interested in serving, please fill out an application using the following link:
Thank you for your consideration. Our hope is that your family stays safe and healthy!