Information for High School Athletic Events:
Family passes have returned as well as the option to purchase season tickets for all home contests.
Unlike last year, we will not be sending out ticket information for home games each contest. There is currently no need for codes, so please simply bookmark our box office on the athletic department website or you are highly encouraged to download the HomeTown Ticket Fan App for future ticket purchases.
For away contests, all NLL schools are going to HomeTown and you may find ticket information in the app or their website.
Regular Season Tickets for home varsity football contests:
All pre-sale tickets:
Adults/ Students- $7 general admission
$12 reserved section
After 5:30 p.m. on Friday - all general admission will be $10 (cash accepted at the gate) / reserve section - $12
All other varsity sporting events are $7 / presale only using the app or online box office
Instructions for Home Town ticket purchase:
2. Find the event you are looking to purchase tickets for and click 'Buy Tickets' or 'Get Tickets.'
3. Select the number of tickets you would like and click 'Checkout.' Some contests will require a code to control capacity. This will be shared via Final Forms.
4. Input your payment and contact information.
5. Click 'Submit Order.'
6. Your ticket(s) will then be sent to the email you provided at checkout.
7. Check your spam/junk folder if you do not see the tickets in your inbox.
8. We are requiring all tickets to be purchased presale. A credit card processor will arrive in the near future. No cash sales.