We are excited to welcome the Class of 2034 to the Perrysburg Family! This year our Kindergarten Round-Up will look a little different than previous years. Below are a few changes we would like you to please note:
Date: Monday, February 22, 2021
Location: Perrysburg Jr. High School
8:15 a.m. - 10:15 a.m. (A-E)
10:15 a.m. - 12:15 p.m. (F-J)
1:15 p.m. - 3:15 p.m. (K-R)
3:15 p.m. - 5:15 p.m. (S-Z)
We ask that you please attend during the time block based on your student's last name. If you are unable to attend during this time block, please contact Mr. Harris to schedule an alternative time.
If you have uploaded documents through the required preregistration process outlined below
, the only document you would need to bring would be your student's birth certificate. A member of our staff will need to verify what has been uploaded. If you did not upload and would like to send those documents in prior to Round-Up, please send them via email to [email protected]
and we will print and add them to your student's file. If you desire to wait, you may do so and we will make copies of your documents at the Round-Up event.
Please remember that your student does NOT need to attend Round Up. We request that only one parent/guardian per child attend the Round-Up to help keep everyone as safe as possible and follow pandemic safety protocols. Masks MUST be worn at all times while at the Round-Up event.
Again, welcome to the Perrysburg Family and we will see you on February 22nd!
NEW THIS YEAR: Kindergarten Round Up, will be held at Perrysburg Junior High School (550 E. South Boundary).
Students must be age five on or before August 1, 2021 to begin Kindergarten during the 2021-22 school year.
Please note: Parents/Guardians of students currently attending Perrysburg’s preschool program at Union Preschool do not
need to pre-register or attend the February 22 Round Up date. However, current Union Preschool Parents/Guardians will be asked to verify the current information in our system. Additional information will be provided by our Preschool staff regarding the verification and enrollment process for students currently attending Perrysburg’s Union Preschool.
Below are important dates and information regarding the Kindergarten registration and enrollment process.
Monday, January 25 – Online Registration Opens
* Opening at noon on January 25, you may access the registration link above. This is NOT time sensitive. We ask that it be completed prior to the Kindergarten Round Up date listed below.
* Once you have successfully completed the application, you will receive an email confirmation. Please check for this email to confirm that your submission has been received. If you do not receive an email, please log back in and make sure you have submitted the application.
Monday, February 22 – Kindergarten Round Up at Perrysburg Jr. High School
* NEW this year, students do NOT need to attend Kindergarten Round Up. In an effort to decrease the number of people at Round Up and to provide adequate social distancing, we are asking for only a parent/guardian to attend.
* Appointment slots to drop off documentation will be set according to last name and those details will be sent out no later than February 15, 2021.
* Please bring necessary enrollment documents (see the Kindergarten FAQ tab located here
* There will be representation from various community partners and parent clubs.
Thursday, March 11 – Test Email sent to parents/guardians who have completed enrollment
* Please check your email to be sure that you have received an email from the Enrollment Department, as this will be the same way we communicate information for selecting All Day versus Half Day Kindergarten.
Thursday, March 18 – Kindergarten Placement Request Link sent at 9 a.m.
* An email will be sent out from the Enrollment Department with a link to select your student’s All Day or Half Day placement preference.
* Placements will be granted based on the timestamp of your submission (please see Kindergarten FAQ tab regarding class size ratios located here
* You will be emailed confirmation of your child’s placement prior to March 26. If your child’s home building is at class size capacity for All Day, your child will be placed in Half Day Kindergarten and added to your home building’s All Day waitlist.
*There may be opportunities to intra-district open enroll in an All Day Kindergarten program at another elementary building at a later date if spots are available.
Tuesday, March 30 – All Day Kindergarten Fee Statements Emailed
* The Treasurer’s Office will email those families who have been granted All Day placement with payment options.
* Families that qualify for Free/Reduced Meals also qualify for reduction in cost of All Day Kindergarten. Please contact the Enrollment Department for the application or download it here
. The application should be submitted as soon as possible to be reviewed for approval as payment will be due by April 9 to secure an All Day Kindergarten spot.
Friday April 9 – All Day Kindergarten Deposits ($285) due
* This is the deadline. Students who do not have deposits on file by the close of business (4 p.m.) will be moved to the Half Day program and the next student on the waitlist will be contacted for the All Day space (if applicable).
Please feel free to visit our Kindergarten FAQs tab here
for more details regarding the kindergarten enrollment process. Should you have other questions please feel free to contact Mr. Perry Harris in our Enrollment Department at (419) 874-9131 x2147 or [email protected]