School Finance 101 - Growth & Levy Outlook
Starting 4/22/2019 at 6:30 PM until 7:30 PM
• Perrysburg Schools - District Events
All members of the community are invited to attend School Finance 101, a quarterly class presented by Perrysburg Schools Treasurer Pam Harrington at the Board of Education Office (140 E. Indiana Ave., Perrysburg). The events are free and open to the public, and light refreshments will be served.
Topics and Schedule:
- How Public Schools are Funded – Monday, September 24, 2018 from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- State Funding & Legislation – Monday, November 5, 2018 from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- The Impact of Charter Schools – Monday, January 28, 2019 from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- Growth & Levy Outlook – Monday, April 22, 2019 from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m.
“School finance is a complicated topic, and we understand there are individuals in our community who may like to learn more, or who may have questions,” explained Mrs. Harrington. “I’m looking forward to helping people understand how all of the pieces come together to fund our exceptional school district.”
140 E. Indiana Ave., Perrysburg