Know Before You Go – Spectator Requirements
Per the Governor’s Order on August 19, 2020, Perrysburg Schools would like to remind all potential spectators at school district events and contests of the following requirements:
- Spectators must conduct daily symptom assessments.
- Anyone experiencing symptoms must stay home.
- Family members must sit together, socially distanced from other individuals/family groups.
- A minimum of six-feet of social distancing must be maintained between individuals/family groups.
- Congregating is not permitted before or after practices or games.
- Spectators must wear face coverings at all times except for any of the allowable exceptions – please follow this link for more information: https://tinyurl.com/PburgSchoolsMaskRequirements.
Additionally, spectators must comply with traffic flow patterns as indicated by signage in our facilities and the seating guidelines outlined below:
- Seating should be in groups of no more than four people who know each other, but members of the same household may be seated together if there are more than four people.
- Each seating group should be separated from the next group by at least six feet in each direction.
- If assigned seating (seat number) applies, spectators must sit in their assigned seats.
- Seating groups should be in staggered rows and sections to prevent contact between groups.
- General admission (e.g., lawns, standing room, in-fields) is allowable only to the extent that six feet of distance between groups can be clearly marked and strictly maintained.
Posted Friday, August 21, 2020