Perrysburg School District Residents who are parents/guardians of the incoming 2020-21 Kindergarten class may click here to pre-register
. Please complete the online Pre-Registration Form and schedule an enrollment appointment.
Students must be age five on or before August 1, 2020 to begin Kindergarten during the 2020-21 school year.
Please note: Parents/Guardians of students currently attending Perrysburg’s preschool program at Union Preschool do not need to pre-register. However, current Union Preschool Parents/Guardians will be asked to verify the current information in our system. Additional information will be provided by our Preschool staff regarding the verification and enrollment process for students currently attending Perrysburg’s Union Preschool.
Below are important dates and information regarding the Kindergarten registration and enrollment process.Monday, January 27, 2020 – Online Registration Opens at Noon
• After noon on January 27, you may click here to access this registration link
This is NOT time-sensitive. We ask that it be completed prior to the Kindergarten Round Up date listed below.
• Please be sure to schedule your appointment for Kindergarten Round Up at the completion of the online registration.
• Once you have successfully completed the application, you will receive an email confirmation. Please check for this email to confirm that your submission has been received. Thursday, February 27, 2020 – Kindergarten Round Up
• Please bring your student with you to Kindergarten Round Up, as they will participate in short assessments on this date.
• Bring necessary enrollment documents (click here for more information
• There will be representation from various community partners and parent clubs.
Friday March 13, 2020 – Test Email sent to parents who have completed enrollment
• Please check your email to be sure that you have received an email from the Enrollment Department, as this will be the same way we communicate information for selecting All Day versus Half Day Kindergarten.
Wednesday, March 18, 2020 – Kindergarten Placement Request Link sent at 9 a.m.
• An email will be sent out from the Enrollment Department with a link to select your student’s All Day or Half Day placement preference.
• Placements will be granted based on the timestamp of your submission (please click here for Kindergarten FAQ information regarding class size ratios
• You will be emailed confirmation of your child’s placement prior to March 30. If your child’s home school is at class size capacity for All Day Kindergarten, your child will be placed in Half Day Kindergarten and added to your home school's ADK waitlist. There may be opportunities to intra-district open enroll in an All Day Kindergarten program at another elementary school at a later date if spots are available.
Monday, March 30 – All Day Kindergarten Tuition Statements Emailed
• The Treasurer’s Office will email those families who have been granted All Day placement with payment options.
• Families that qualify for Free/Reduced Meals also qualify for reduction in cost of All Day Kindergarten. Please click here for the application
. The application should be requested and submitted as soon as possible to be reviewed for approval as payment will be due by April 13 to secure an All Day Kindergarten spot.
Monday, April 13, 2020 – All Day Kindergarten Deposits ($285) due
• This is the deadline. Students who do not have deposits on file by the close of business (4 p.m.) will be moved to the Half Day program and the next student on the waitlist will be contacted for the All Day space (if applicable).