Due to delays with the Perrysburg High School parking lot resurfacing project, the traffic pattern for laptop pickup on August 4th, 2020 has been changed. Please follow this link (http://www.perrysburgschools.net/Downloads/Revised%20Laptop%20Pickup%20Information%20073120.pdf
) for maps indicating the traffic flow patterns for the August 4th and August 12th dates--please note, the traffic flow is different for each pickup event.
The annual assessment for a Chromebook is $25. In order to make this process as efficient as possible, we strongly recommended that assessment fees be paid in advance via PaySchools or by credit card on the day of the event. If that is not an option for you, accommodations will be made for payment by cash or check but please expect that extra time will be required to process this method of payment. Please note that, to protect our employees and community members, Perrysburg Schools requires proper face coverings for all individuals during all interactions on school property.
Just a reminder that students in grades 6, 7, 8, 10, 11 and 12 who already have a school-issued device do not need to attend. All 5th and 9th grade students need to attend laptop pickup, as well as all new students in grades 5-12.
Original messages sent 7/23/2020:
Perrysburg Schools is continuing its one-to-one technology program this school year, where all students in grades 5-12 are issued a laptop for use in class and to take home with payment of the yearly take-home assessment. There will be two dates available for laptop pickup: Tuesday, August 4 and Wednesday, August 12, 2020 from 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. at Perrysburg High School (13385 Roachton Road). Please make plans to attend one of the two dates to ensure your student has a laptop to start the school year.
Due to continued precautions concerning the COVID-19 pandemic, this will be a drive-through, no-contact process. A map with the traffic flow pattern for the events may be found here: http://www.perrysburgschools.net/Downloads/Revised%20Laptop%20Pickup%20Information%20073120.pdf
. Parents/Guardians are asked to pay online at https://payschoolscentral.com/#/user/login
. Please bring your proof of payment in the form of the emailed confirmation from Payschools—you may show it on a phone or other device if you would rather not print it.
? To clarify, all 5th and 9th grade students need to attend laptop pickup to obtain a new Chromebook to use for school work.
? NOTE: Eligible 8th graders are able to keep the Chromebooks they were issued for grades 5-8 for their own personal use.
? Due to the COVID-19 shutdown, we were unable to remove school district software as we normally do at the end of the 2019-20 school year. If you would like to have your device reimaged for personal use, please bring it with you when picking up your new laptop. If you would like to donate your old Chromebook back to the school district for in-home use for students in need, you may drop it off during the laptop distribution as well.
? Any 5th-12th grade student new to the school district will receive a Chromebook.
Information for families interested in purchasing an additional insurance plan from an outside provider may be found at: https://bit.ly/laptopInsuranceForm
. By choosing not to purchase additional insurance, you are accepting the standard warranty coverage provided by the school district as described in the Laptop Guidelines and Agreements document found here: http://www.perrysburgschools.net/1-1Laptop.aspx
Below are the steps to register at PaySchools Central to make your online payment:
1. To register, please visit payschoolscentral.com
and select the Register option below the Email and Password fields. The 9-digit Student ID Number is required to register: <<First Name>> - <<Student Id>>.
2. Once on the ‘New User Registration’ page, please fill out all required fields marked by a red asterisk. Be sure to check the User Agreement and click the box before selecting Register.
3. Once the registration has been submitted, a message will be delivered to your email account with a link to activate your account and set your password. This link is ONLY VALID FOR 30 MINUTES. If you do not activate the link within the allotted time, please return to payschoolscentral.com and use the Forgot Password link to request a new email.
4. You will then enter your email, password and confirm to complete registration.
Password Recovery for PaySchools
1. If you forget your password, please use the Forgot Password link on the login page.
2. Choose whether you would like to receive an email link or a text code to reset your password.
Add Payment Methods for PaySchools
1. To access payment methods, go to the User menu at the top right and click the dropdown.
2. Choose Manage Payment Methods, and then press the Add New Payment button.
3. Enter the payment type and nickname.
1. For direct debit/ACH - enter the account type, routing and account numbers.
2. For Credit Card - enter the credit card number, expiration date and the 3-digit card verification value (CVV) on the back of the card.
4. Read the Payment terms and conditions, check the box to acknowledge.
5. Press submit to add the account.
Please be advised that the online payment site is more suited for a laptop, but the PaySchools app is formatted for a mobile device.
Please note that general fees, course fees and laptop assessments can be waived if your child is approved for the Free/Reduced Meal Program. The form and further information regarding free and reduced meals can be found at: http://www.perrysburgschools.net/FreeorReducedPriceMealApplication.aspx
. Paper copies may be obtained at Central Office located at 140 East Indiana Avenue, Perrysburg, Ohio. A new form MUST be completed every year. For questions regarding this program, please contact Lila Szozda, Child Nutrition Director, at 419-874-9131, ext. 2138 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions about the device pickup, please feel free to email the technology department at email@example.com
1. New laptops are being distributed to the following students only:
a. 5th graders
b. 9th graders
c. any student, grades 5-12, who is new to the school district