Perrysburg Schools has a school district-run preschool program. The location of the preschool classrooms is Union Elementary School in Maumee. The program runs half days a.m. (9:15 a.m. to 11:45 a.m.) or p.m. (12:45 p.m. to 3:15 p.m.), Monday through Thursday and will follow the Perrysburg School District Calendar after an August start. Tuition for children with identified special needs is funded by the State of Ohio. The monthly tuition for typically developing children will be $160 per month. Pricing is based upon a cost analysis of our staffing and other operational costs.
Perrysburg Schools is excited to better align preschool programming, progress reports and curriculum materials with overarching district goals and vision, as well as incoming kindergarten expectations. This change will allow our employee training to align with K-12 practices. It also allows for better access to district-run intervention programs and improved alignment for transitions from preschool to kindergarten.
If you have any questions, please contact Kristen Koester at 419-893-2221 option 4 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The following items will be need to presented at the scheduled appointment. Copies will be made during that time. Your child is NOT considered “enrolled” until ALL items are received.
- Photo I.D. of Custodial Parent/Guardian must be presented when registering. Also, any paperwork showing a parental name change (i.e. divorce/re-marriage) must be presented.
- Proof of Residency.
- Certified Original Birth Certificate.
- Immunization Record (Immunization records from the student’s birth to the present must be submitted. For Preschool students, the Preschool Medical Assessment MUST be submitted prior to the first day of attendance.)
- Court file-stamped Custody Papers, if applicable to your child.
- Special Education Records (IEP/ETR), if applicable.
- 504 records, if applicable
- Parent Request and Authorization to Administer a Prescribed/Over the Counter Medication or Drug if your child will need to receive medication during school hours.
In order to accommodate your registration quickly, we MUST comply with the legal requirements of the following:
- Federal/State Law - “Missing Child Act”
- State Law ORC 3113.64 – Legal Custody
- State Law ORC 3313.64 - Legal Residency
- Perrysburg Board of Education Policy Guidelines #5111