1. Class of 2020 Graduation videos can be ordered at Video-images.com Contact Ryan 419-405-7070 DVD $20, Flash drive $20, DVD & Flash $30
Class of 2020 Graduation pictures can be viewed at www.kfallsphoto.smugmug.com
2. Summer School Credit Recovery and On-Line Health credit for Summer 2020
Applications are currently being accepted for Perrysburg High School Summer School. The credit recovery courses will be administered through Perrysburg High School’s online GradPoint curriculum beginning May 26-June 15, 2020. A second session from June 16 - July 6, 2020 may be available if there is a sufficient number of students requesting the course.
If the link below does not open please copy and paste into your browser.
Questions regarding the online credit recovery and health credit should be directed to Todd Sims firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions regarding summer physed should be directed to Sam Cotterman email@example.com
3. Work permits: Students who will be working this summer may be required to complete a work permit. Here is the link to print the permits. (copy and paste in your browser)
There are two pages to print and fill out completely: the preapplication and the physician's certificate.
Fill out both pages and email to firstname.lastname@example.org (a clear picture of the certificate is fine)
4. Freshman Class Ring & Class Jewelry Orders can be placed online.
5. If you ordered a Yearbook, it will be mailed to your residence in late summer.
6. Yearbook and Shutterfly.com -- Do you use Shutterfly.com to print your photos, make photobooks, and create holiday greeting cards or other photo-inspired gifts? When you shop using this link, the PHS Yearbook earns 8% of the sale. Bookmark the site and use it for all of your printing needs.
Attention Parents/Guardians of current Junior Students:
Before your student starts their senior year, Ohio state law requires that they must turn in documentation of Before your student starts their senior year, Ohio state law requires that they must turn in documentation of having had a meningococcal (serogroups A,C,W,Y) immunization that would have been given on or after their 16th birthday. Many students may have received one prior to age 16 years of age, but will need a second one that was given after age 16 years. Paperwork showing that your student has taken care of this requirement for next school year can be turned in to the nurse at the high school beginning now. Please also be aware that, although it is not a state requirement, the 2 dose vaccine series for Meningitis B is extremely important for your child to have as 70% of Ohio's cases of meningitis are from type B. Any questions can be directed to Debbie Reddick - 419-874-3181, x5010.
Student Withdrawing? - Families who are moving out of the district must contact the Counseling Office, 419-874-3181, ext. 5001 (last name A-K) or ext 5188 (last name L-Z), and fill out a Withdrawal Form. Students must turn in their computer, charger and any textbooks or library books, and pay any outstanding fees and/or fines. Once these things are done, records can be sent to the new school.
Please email Megan Lazor at email@example.com or Mary Neely at firstname.lastname@example.org