to the following students of the month for March:
Elks Club - Noah McEachern, Annika
Keeton and Gracie Mitchell
- Freshman Class Ring & Class
Jewelry Orders can be
placed online. In person ordering will be rescheduled. Packets are available in the office today.
Yearbook Purchases -- Remember to purchase your yearbook before May
15. They cost $80. purchase here.
- Yearbook Senior Recognition Ads -- Space is still available to personalize a page for your student. Tell your child how proud they make you with an “ad” in the yearbook. You can create a full-page, half-page, quarter-page, or eighth-page ad by selecting photos and adding a personal message. See how it works by visiting tinyurl.com/YBSeniorRecAd and make yours soon!
- Yearbook and Shutterfly.com -- Do you use Shutterfly.com to print your photos, make
photobooks, and create holiday greeting cards or other photo-inspired gifts?
When you shop using this link, the PHS Yearbook earns 8% of the sale. Bookmark the site and use
it for all of your printing needs.
- Seniors - as your scholarship offers
begin to roll in, please bring in copies of ALL scholarship award
notifications, even from schools you are not planning to attend, to the
Counseling Office. The deadline to turn these in for inclusion in the
graduation program is Wednesday, April 22nd. Individual dollar amounts will not
be listed but a grand total will be announced for the Class of 2020.
Attention Parents/Guardians of current Junior
Before your student starts their senior year, Ohio state
law requires that they must turn in documentation of Before your student starts their senior
year, Ohio state law requires that they must turn in documentation of having
had a meningococcal (serogroups A,C,W,Y) immunization that would have been
given on or after their 16th birthday. Many students may have received
one prior to age 16 years of age, but will need a second one that was given
after age 16 years. Paperwork showing that your student has taken care of
this requirement for next school year can be turned in to the nurse at the high
school beginning now. Please also be aware that, although it
is not a state requirement, the 2 dose vaccine series for Meningitis B is
extremely important for your child to have as 70% of Ohio's cases of meningitis
are from type B. Any questions can be directed to Debbie Reddick -
Student Withdrawing? -
Families who are moving out of the district must contact the Counseling Office,
419-874-3181, ext. 5001 (last name A-K) or ext 5188 (last name L-Z), and fill
out a Withdrawal Form. Students must turn in their computer, charger and any
textbooks or library books, and pay any outstanding fees and/or fines. Once
these things are done, records can be sent to the new school. --