Anyone who wishes to use Perrysburg Schools' facilities must first create a Facility Use Account:
• Click here to view Calendar and Create a Facility Use Account
- in the top right corner, click "Log in to Request Facility Use."
• On the next screen click "Create One" just above the email address box.
• Click here to view video: Requesting Access
• Click here to view video: Submit a Request
Upon completion of the facility rental request an estimate of fees will be prepared and emailed for your review and approval.
Persons and organizations requesting to use Perrysburg Schools’ facilities must provide a certificate of insurance before rental requests can be finalized.
Please note that food trucks are not permitted on school property without prior approval.Submitting a Facility Use Request
Please note the following:
• Users should be prepared to answer detailed questions about events.
• Requests must be made at least 10 days prior to the event.
• Facility use will be cancelled when the district is closed due to inclement weather or other unforeseen events.
• Upon completion of the facility rental request, an estimate of fees will be prepared and emailed for your review and approval.
• Persons and organizations requesting to use Perrysburg Schools’ facilities must provide a certificate of insurance before rental requests may be finalized.
1. Click on the link in the email approving your account to open the Facility Use Calendar.
2. To check availability in the Facility Use Calendar, click "View All Locations" located at the top of the calendar page. Select the desired location and click "Filter."
3. At the top of the calendar page, click on Request Facility Use. You will have two options.
a. Normal Schedule - can be for a single date or multiple dates, but each event will be at the same location and room at the same time of day. You can request up to a maximum of 20 dates.
b. Recurring Schedule - is used for an event that takes place on a regular basis using the same location, room and time frame. (Example: every Monday & Wednesday from September through October). Maximum of 100 dates.
4. Complete the form, which asks for detailed event information.
5. Click Check Availability.
6. If the room/facility is available, agree to the terms and conditions of the Facility Use Agreement and click "Submit."
Notice for Outside Organizational Use of District Facilities
For the health and wellness of our students and staff who have illnesses, disabilities (including severe allergies), and other environmental sensitivities, the District requires organizations that use District facilities to support the protection of the learning environment by implementing the preventative practices listed below. These preventative practices are aimed at decreasing germs, allergens and other irritants in our building during your use of the facilities.
• Participants wash hands before and after event
• Store food in airtight containers
• Refrain from using aerosol or scented sprays inside the building or by entrances/exits
• Refrain from bringing in any type of loose or packaged peanuts and tree nuts
• Dispose of trash in appropriate receptacles
Thank you in advance for your cooperation to support a healthy learning environment.