COURSE TRANSFER POLICY
Students may transfer to a different level of a course (ex: honors course to college prep.) provided that all teachers
involved, parents, and the administration agree that it is in the best interest of the student. Students and parents are
responsible for making sure that the schedule change does not impact athletic eligibility, graduation status, and/or earning
the honors diploma.
1. The transfer must occur at the completion of first semester.
2. The transfer will occur after the student/parent(s) has contacted the teacher to discuss the transfer and the course
transfer form has been completed.
3. The student has a D average or below.
4. Transfers will not be made if it creates schedule conflicts or requires the overloading of other courses.
5. The charge for the schedule change is $15.00.
6. NO REFUNDS ON TRANSFER CLASSES
7. PARENTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ADDITIONAL FEES