Hi! My name is Lindsay Czech and I am the Director of College Advising here at PHS. Some of the services that I provide include:
- Providing individual college advising to students in grades 9-12.
- Assisting students with researching colleges that match their academic performance and career goals.
- Advising and assisting students and families with financial aid resources.
- Organizing college representative visits to PHS and encouraging students to attend
- Providing information and guidance to student athletes regarding NCAA requirements, and assisting with the registration process
- Coordinating all scholarships, including local scholarships, and assisting students and parents with scholarship searches, as well as matching scholarships to qualifying candidates
- Promoting summer enrichment opportunities at various colleges to students and families
- Providing ACT test prep information and opportunities
- Organizing annual Decision Day (May 1) festivities for senior class.
A little bit of background about me
A 2003 PHS graduate, I went on to receive my Bachelor's degree in Psychology from Bowling Green State University and my Master's degree in College Student Personnel from Ohio University. While a graduate student at OU, I had the opportunity to do practicum work at Denison University and an internship at the College of William & Mary. Since graduating from OU, I have worked as an admissions counselor at Bowling Green State University and as Assistant Director for Career Services at Lourdes University.
Phone number: 419-874-3181 ext. 5182