This year, families have four different options to choose from when paying for 6thGrade Camp. Payment must be finalized by Friday, August 16.
Option 1 (Check)
- Mail or drop-off check in main office. Please put 6thGrade Camp and your child’s name in the memo line.
Option 2 (One-time Payment)
- Visit: igfn.us/f/29t1/n
- Or text: CampHPI to 91999 follow the link that will be sent back to you.
- Select the number of campers and if you want to make an additional gift for “Camperships” and the total amount will be tallied at the bottom. You will have the opportunity to pay the 2.5% processing fee, saving that cost to the district.
Option 3 (Payment over Time)
Option 4 (Payment for Students with Scholarship)
- We added a form for the students who have been given a camp scholarship.
- Visit: igfn.us/form/7Ypadw
- August 20-23 (Teams 6 Red & 6 Orange)
- September 3-6 (Teams 6 Blue & 6 Green)
- Students who do not attend Camp must attend school.
- 8:45 am Arrive at HPI (Load luggage into box truck & begin buses by homeroom)
- 9:00 am Depart for Camp Michinoh
- 10:30 am Arrive at Camp Michinoh
- 10:30 am Depart from Camp Michindoh
- 12:00 pm Arrive back at HPI