Overnight Location - Toledo Zoo
Informational Meetings - August 30 (Tentative)
- 6:00 pm - Parent/Guardian Presentation (Gym)
- 5 Blue September 24
- 5 Green September 25
- 5 Red September 26
- 5 Orange September 27
- 5:30 pm Arrive at HPI (Load buses by homeroom)
- 5:50 pm Depart for Toledo Zoo
- 6:20 pm Arrive at Toledo Zoo
Return Information - Following Day
OVERNIGHT TENTATIVE ITINERARY & PACKING LIST
- Group arrives at the Zoo and meets staff members at 6:30pm in the Main Plaza
- Pizza snack (2 pieces of pizza per participant, carrots, animal crackers)
- Live animal demonstrations
- Make Enrichment
- Meet a Zookeeper
- ZOOmazing Race!
- Take a night hike and experience the Zoo after dark
- Bed down (around 11:00PM)
- Wake-up call at 7:00am
- Continental breakfast (cereal, muffins, fruit, yogurt)
- Watch as a Zoo animal discovers your enrichment items
- Meet more animals and enjoy fun activities while touring the Zoo until the program ends at 10AM.
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Closed to walking shoes
- Reusable water bottle - Optional
- Sleeping gear (Pillow & Sleeping bag) - The zoo does not provide sleeping mats and air mattresses.
Do not bring electronic games, food or drink (unless there is an allergy or medical need). Please call if arrangements need to be made.
$10 for a “I snoozed at the Toledo Zoo” T-Shirt
The Toledo Zoo and its personnel are not responsible for lost or stolen items.